Xiaomi is rolling out a new software update for Redmi Note 9 PRO users in India. This update is Global Stable V184.108.40.206.RJWINXM With Android 11.The software version of Note 9 PRO this update is V220.127.116.11.RJWINXM for Global variants. Users will have to download a 2.3 GB software package to install the latest update. You can also download the update from the link mentioned below.
Now, it seems that users of the global Note 9 PRO variant are finally getting the MIUI 12 update along with the Android 11. The update version 18.104.22.168.RJWINXM is finally available over the air for the global units after months of wait.
Check Software Update
The software update is rolling via OTA in batches and will take some time to arrive on all the Redmi Note 9 Pro devices depending on the server or carrier. Therefore, all the Redmi Note 9 Pro Indian variant users should check for the OTA update manually.
In order to check OTA updates, go to the device Settings > About Phone > Software update. Alternatively, you can directly go to the Software Updater app on your device. If the new firmware version is available, you can download and install it.
Keep in mind that your device should be connected to a Wi-Fi network and charged more than 60% at least.
We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- Dark Mode Android 11
- Android 11
- Updated Android Security Patch 2020 Developed custom safety
- New Face unlock support, Introducing Game Turbo
- Different methods for Al camera
- front unlock Feature in App Lock
- Fixes also Optimization in System
- Updater app including Recorder App beside anticipated MIUI 12 Characteristics
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable ROM
|Device||MIUI Version||Android Version||Link|
|Redmi Note 9 Pro||V126.96.36.199||A11||Full ROM|
|Redmi Note 9 Pro||V188.8.131.52||A11||OTA|
How to Install MIUI 12 Stable Update
- Download the MIUI 12 Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.
- from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 12 Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- then reboot button to apply this MIUI 12 update on your Xiaomi Phone. Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.
- After all the process gets completed your phone will reboot automatically and keep patience because it will take around 15 minutes to make the device booted up once the updating process gets completed.
This Android 11 update rollout definitely surprised users who might not have been expecting the latest custom skin based on all the aforementioned details. While the wait has finally come, there are still several devices that are awaiting MIUI 12.