Hello MIUI users!
At MIUI, we always put our users first and we know that each of you out there has your own different choices. Incorporating that we are presenting you with a unique theme which you can customize the way you want and make it truly yours to reflect your distinct personality, namely – Double Tap to the DIY theme.
The lock screen has a fresh design vertically aligned with Carrier Names, Date & Time, Weather and Username (customizable text). The username (or customizable text) can be edited by double tapping on the default name provided. You can even customize it further by changing the hue using custom sliders or by choosing from available color swatches.
- Enable Dark Mode in Realme devices on ColorOS 6
- Best Dark Theme for MIUI 10- Mi Turns 5(32)
- MIUI 10.3.12.0 Stable Update For Redmi Note 7 series-Download Link
- Realme 5 Pro Starts Receiving New Software Update in India With Camera Improvements
- iOS Theme For Realme devices
Steps to change the username/customized text:
- Double tap on the existing name and a keyboard will appear on your screen to do the rest.
- After you have typed your desired text, press the enter button to save it.
Steps to change the color:
- Double tap on the name to load up the keyboard on the lock screen.
- On the left-hand side, you will notice a couple of color swatches to choose from.
- Select your favorite color swatch and you’re good to go.
- Tap on the topmost swatch and an RGB slider will appear.
- Adjust the sliders according to your preferences and you will get your favorite color ready.
– The wallpaper has a subtle animation from the top right towards the bottom left which is guaranteed to wow you on every unlock.- Swipe right on the lock screen to access the most important shortcuts.
Let us know in the comments below
Thank you so much
It’s a paid one bro send us the mail I will help you
You will find the same in about section
Contact us on email@example.com
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: