The Redmi Note 7 Pro is one of the most feature packed phones in its price bracket, bringing a premium design, capable octa-core processor, 48-megapixel camera, and fast charging support to the table. The phone packs a 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) LTPS In-Cell display protected by a layer of Gorilla Glass 5. Content on the display looks sharp with crisp colours, but at the same time, it is also quite reflective. Camera Samples of Redmi Note 7s/7Pro In MIUI 11. The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 675 processor ticking alongside up to 6GB of RAM. Be it heavy multitasking or games like PUBG Mobile and Asphalt 9, the phone barely struggles at all. The Redmi Note 7 Pro runs MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie, and even though it is rich in features, you will also have to see pesky ads.
The phone’s 48-megapixel main camera captures beautiful images with ample detail, high dynamic range, and good vibrancy. The night mode also performs well, while selfies captured by the 32-megapixel front camera also look sharp with natural colours and edge detection in bokeh mode. The 4,000mAh battery ensures that the Redmi Note 7 Pro easily sails past a full day of usage, while support for Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging technology helps to quickly top up the battery.
Camera Samples of Redmi Note 7s/7Pro In MIUI 11
- GIVEAWAY: Mi Smart Band 4, Mi Adopter, Mi New Cable
- Top 10 MIUI 11 Hidden Features
- Camera Samples of Redmi Note 7s/7Pro In MIUI 11
- How To Install Google Play Store In MIUI 11 China ROM
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Beta Update For Redmi Note 7/7s
Install MIUI 11 In Redmi Note 7/7s/7Pro
If you are still using MIUI 10 IN you samrtphone then go for it nd pollow the below proceducer to install MIUI 11
- Save the MIUI 11 beta zip file on your phone and remember the location of your phone.
- Now time to boot your phone in the TWRP recovery mode. To do this, first switch Off your phone, and now Hold the POWER + VOLUME UP button.
- Now your phone will boot in the TWRP recovery mode.
- Tap on the WIPE > Advanced Wipe > Select Data, Cache, Dalvik and System and Swipe to wipe. This will wipe all these files and you are ready to flash the MIUI 11 on your phone
- Now go back to the home page of TWRP. Tap on the Install and select the MIUI 10 ROM beta file and Swipe to flash
- The flashing process will start on your phone and this will take some time.
- Once the MIUI 10 is successfully flashed on your phone. Reboot System.
- Now your phone will reboot and the first boot will take some time. Now your Redmi Note 7/7S is running on the MIUI
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR REDMI NOTE 7/7S
|Redmi Note 7/7s||Android 9||OTA UPDATE||Download|
|Redmi Note 7/7s||Android 9||FULL ROM||Download|
So with the help of this guide, you can download MIUI 11 and install MIUI 11 on your Redmi Note 7/7S. f you have any question regarding this guide or facing some problem, then leave the comment below, and we will help you to fix it up
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: