The Redmi Note 8 Pro is a phone released in 2019 by Xiaomi and is powered by a Mediatek (Helio G90T) chip and 64MP quad Camera. But most of the peoples searching for best google camera for Redmi note 8 pro so finally here is the Best Google camera for Redmi Note 8 Pro
Some of the benefits of GCam over the stock camera app include:
- Better details and dynamic range;
- Better low light performance;
- Features like Night Mode, Astrophotography, Motion Photos, etc
On this page, we list some known to be stable versions of Gcam for Redmi Note 8 Pro.
If you have never installed an APK file before, learn How To Install APK files and then try the versions listed below.
How to Install APK Files:
.apk format, short for Android Package, is used by Android apps. When we install an app from the Play Store, it essentially downloads an apk file and installs it behind the scenes. But what if you have an apk file and want to install it manually? Installing an apk file is very simple and doesn’t require root. Gcam 6.1 for Redmi Note 8 Pro
How to install Google Camera:
- Download-the apk file.
- Using a file manager, click on the apk file.
- If asked, give the file manager permission to install apk files.
- Click on install and wait.
- Check your installed apps.
Sometimes you’ll see a “parsing error” or “couldn’t install” error. This usually happens for the following reasons:
- If the app already installed: if you already have the same app installed, you may have to remove it before installing it again. Sometimes the app already comes pre-installed with your phone/ROM.
- The apk file only works on older/newer Android versions.
- You may be installing a 64-bit app on a phone with a 32-bit processor (less likely).
- Google Camera 7.3 (Stable, Android 9+)
1. Download Google camera 7.3
2. Configuration Files
- Google Camera 6.1 (Stable, Android 9+)
1. Download Google camera 6.1
2. Configuration Files
How to Configs XML for Gcam
Some GCam versions support import/export of
.xml files, allowing users to quickly load the best settings for their phone.
- Download the XML file from the above Download-Link.
- Save the XML file to GCam Folder, You need to create the folder.
- Now under that folder Copy and Paste the XML file you just downloaded from the above link
- Open GCam and double-tap the empty space from the left side of the shutter button » restore config (switching between configs does not require a reboot)