Xiaomi announced its latest MIUI 12 skin to China. MIUI 12 is the best firmware update so far bringing a number for exciting features to the plate. Some of the best features include Dark Mode 2.0, Super Wallpapers. enhanced privacy protection, new gestures, new animations, and much more. You can check out all the MIUI 12 features and the list of Xiaomi devices. receiving the update here & miui 12 super wallpaper.
The latest version of MIUI comes with a total of 29 new wallpapers. (2340 x 1080 in resolution each) & 3 Live wallpapers that can be applied to any device. They are divided into 6 categories: Natural Texture, Geometry, Dynamic Nebula, Minimalist Scenery, Black & White, and Mars. Here are all the new wallpapers included in the MIUI 12 release:
Along with the aforementioned static wallpapers. MIUI 12 also includes two new live wallpapers — S.Wallpaper Earth and S.Wallpaper Mars. We’ve extracted the live wallpaper APKs from the latest firmware release and you can download them from the links below. Do note that, unlike the static wallpapers, the live wallpapers will only work on a Xiaomi. Redmi, or POCO device running MIUI 11.
Download MIUI 12 Live Wallpapers:
If you will face any issue while downloading please refresh the page once
- Download-MIUI 12 super live wallpaper for MIUI 12 Devices – Download(saturn) | Download(Geometry) | Download(Snow Mountain)
- Download MIUI 12 super live wallpaper for Any Android devices- Download
- Download MIUI 12 Stock Wallpapers – Download
How to Apply MIUI 12 Live Wallpaper:
For Any MIUI 12 Devices:
- Download The Above given MIUI 12 super live wallpaper for MIUI 12 Devices & install it
- download Quick Shortcuts From play store
- open the quick shortcut and search “Wallpaper” and tab on the wallpaper
- you will get the “super wallpaper” tab click on that & again click on“try”
- now you can apply miui 12 super wallpaper easily.
For Any Android Devices:
- Download the Live Wallpaper APK from the above link.
- Now you need to Install Google Wallpaper App from Playstore.
- Open the Google Wallpaper App and search for the Live Wallpaper section, where you will see both the live wallpapers.
- Just tap on it and set it as live wallpaper.
Hope you Guys Like this article, if you have any questions regarding the article then please comment below