The word “Theme” is a type of customization you apply to your device’s UI. Though MIUI itself is a very nice UI to be used on Xiaomi phones, it supports MIUI Themes where Mi Fans can change themes and enjoy the freedom of customization. Along with Themes Mi fans can also change Fonts, get New Wallpapers and Ringtones for their devices. so Today we will see the Best animated Theme i.e. Download MIUI 12 Theme
Do you love changing themes and want to have a different experience every time? Can’t find good themes? Don’t worry I’ll be posting such Theme reviews every week so that you can try out different themes whenever you feel to. Today we will discuss the Best animated Theme i.e.Download MIUI 12 Theme
Who doesn’t love Black & White colors? This theme is a perfect blend of colors into B/W world. You’ll feel the darkness and surely love this dark theme. Dive into the monochrome (partial) world.
Best MIUI 12 Supported Theme
- NAME: UI 12
- DESIGNER: Rafael Henrique
- SIZE: 14.3MB
UI 12 Theme For MIUI 11 the advanced version of the Light & Dark theme designed by the same designer (might not be available now). The designers want to express the darkness in the theme by using black color as the base color for backgrounds. The theme has some re-used designs like flat-icon pack by Galer Vodgals and some other contributors.
What’s New ( Changelogs):
- New Lock sCreen.
- Download UI.
- Cool Widgets.
- Flat Icons.
- New Recent Menu (MIUI 11)
- Notification Toggles looks great.
#Note: These screenshots were taken in MIUI 11 Global Stable for Redmi Note 8 Pro.
If You are not getting the same theme from theme store then search as “UI 12”
How to Install Themes on Xiaomi MIUI phones
Install the theme from Theme Center
- Open the theme center Link in the Inbuild Mi Browser
- it will open the digitalspheretech official website
- find the theme center link on that
- click to the Download link it will automatically open theme center
- then this theme will appear, download that theme & install
Install the theme from MediaFire
- Once you’ve downloaded the MIUI theme in .mtz extension on your computer, copy the same into your device storage or SD card using a standard USB cable.
- Go to the app drawer on your device and launch the Themes app.
- Under the Theme tab, you need to select Offline.
- Here you’ll see the list of all offline themes that come pre-installed within your smartphone.
- Scroll down and tap on Import.
- Now, access to the appropriate folder, and tap the .mtz theme file which you have saved to device storage.
- The theme will install and it will be shown along with other offline themes.
- Select the theme and tap on “Apply”.
that’s it! The new theme will be automatically applied to your device.
so hope guys you enjoyed the tutorial so please comment below your favorite theme so that I can review the same accordingly so guys see you in the next one