MSM-Xtended XR-v2.0 holds a unique aftermarket firmware based upon Android Open Source Project which is too recognized as AOSP. By that MSM-Xtended XR-v2.0 rom with android 11, you are conforming to observe the most excellent features throughout and you will notice judgment the different characteristics it delivers with itself. The ROM sights to give a happening with innovative designs and pieces on with the valuable things the society is accustomed to. MSM-Xtended XR-v2.0 is an AOSP based ROM that gives produce UI/UX with minimum customizations.
The outline has been designed by cherry-picking several commits from several other outlines. Signifying based on AOSP, it contributes a creamlike and lag-free practice out of the box. We will continually try to combine more characteristics and execute it balanced better in later updates.
What we are getting new in updates?
- The update carries new custom UI, unique gesture exploration, increased retirement, and locating handle.
- The update more allows improved app promises, foldable sample maintenance, safety features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
- While the most advanced version also increases battery life, Concentrate mode which is related to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc.
- To establish PixysOS at Xiaomi Poco X2, your project should own Bootloader Unlocked plus should be working on the freshest TWRP Restoration. If you hold all this, then you are suitable to tackle the brand-new MSM-Xtended XR-v2.0 on your machine.
MSM-Xtended XR-v2.0 ROM for Redmi Note 9 Pro
MSM-Xtended XR-v2.0 ROM Ratings:
- System UI – 9/10
- Inbuit Camera – 7/10
- Multitasking – 8/10
- VoLTE & Services – 7/10
- Gameplay – 9/10
- OS Boot Timing – 7/10
- Battery Life – 8/10
- ROM Settings – 8/10
Overall we can Give 8.5/10 For MSM-Xtended XR-v2.0 ROM performance
Download MSM-Xtended XR-v2.0 ROM for Redmi Note 9S/Pro/Pro MAX & POCO M2 Pro
|ROM||ROM Version||Android Version||Link|
If you are using Redmi Note 9S, Redmi note 9 Pro, Redmi note 9 Pro MAX Or POCO M2 Pro then this ROM is compatible with all of these devices
How To Install ROM in Redmi Note 9 Pro:
- you need to unlock your bootloader
- Install Custom recovery in your device
- Now Press & Hold POWER+VOLUME UP button in your redmi note 9 pro
- its will open TWRP custom recovery automatically
- now again connect you mobile to PC and copy below Files
- 1. Custom Rom
- 2. GApp (if required)
- Now wipe the cache-data-system in TWRP recovery mode
- Install the Custom Rom.zip
- then flash the GApp if required
- again wide the cache or format the data
- reboot to system
- now you can enjoy the custom Rom without any issue
Why we used that ROM much?
Because it has numerous delightful features like:
- Completely stock
- Very Minimum Customizations
- Fluid and Active UI
- Battering icon customization
- Layout frames customization
- Character settings customization
- Safety settings customization
- Button surroundings customization
- Miscellaneous(Pixel ringtones, control menu customization, lock screen alternatives, OTA updates aid)
- Fast Settings panel obscurity
- Also, maintain face unlock
- Amazing new fonts
Standing based on AOSP, it gives a delicious and lag-free practice out of the case.
The information panel with various colors has shown various shortcuts to perform the task more obvious. Gesticulations eliminate the recent apps overview key and return the initial home button with a medicine that can drive up to expose recent apps or slide right to instantly switch between apps.
I practiced this ROM for roughly two weeks also I discovered alone one glitch in the duskiness light humor. If you require to utilize a seamless UI and Pixel-based description for your machine then this custom ROM is toward you. I prescribe the ROM.