PixysOS holds a unique aftermarket firmware based upon Android Open Source Project which is too recognized as AOSP. By that PixysOS rom with android 11, you are conforming to observe the most excellent features throughout and you will notice judgment the different characteristics it delivers with itself. The ROM sights to give a happening with innovative designs and pieces on with the valuable things the society is accustomed to. PixysOS is an AOSP based ROM that gives produce UI/UX with minimum customizations.
The outline has been designed by cherry-picking several commits from several other outlines. Signifying based on AOSP, it contributes a creamlike and lag-free practice out of the box. We will continually try to combine more characteristics and execute it balanced better in later updates.
What we are getting new in updates?
- The update carries new custom UI, unique gesture exploration, increased retirement, and locating handle.
- The update more allows improved app promises, foldable sample maintenance, safety features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
- While the most advanced version also increases battery life, Concentrate mode which is related to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc.
- To establish PixysOS at Xiaomi Poco X2, your project should own Bootloader Unlocked plus should be working on the freshest TWRP Restoration. If you hold all this, then you are suitable to tackle the brand-new PixysOS on your machine.
PixysOs ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro
PixysOs ROM Ratings:
- System UI – 9/10
- Inbuit Camera – 9/10
- Multitasking – 8/10
- VoLTE & Services – 8/10
- PUBG Gameplay – 8/10
- OS Boot Timing – 8/10
- BAttery Life – 7/10
- PE ROM Settings – 8/10
Overall we can Give 8.25/10 For PixysOs ROM performance
- Unlock Bootloader
- Preloader Fix NoBrick
- Minimal ADB & fastboot
- Recovery.img for Non-CFW devices
- Recovery.img For CFW devices
- Custom ROM (PixysOS ROM)
- Begonia A11 CFW3.0( Global Variant)
- BegoniaIN A11 CFW3.0(Indian Variant)
Download PixysOS ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro
|ROM||ROM Version||Android Version||Link|
How To Install ROM in Redmi Note 8 Pro:
MIUI to CUSTOM ROM(PixysOS ROM)
- you need to unlock your bootloader
- download the preloaded Fix NoBrick.zip and extract that file
- install the Minimal ADB & Fastboot.exe and Locate in your storage
- open the folder where you installed the Minimal ADB and copy the Non CFW Recovery.img
- Rename Non CFW Recovery.img As “recovery.img”
- double click the cmd-here as shown in the image, command window will open
- now type “fastboot devices” and press enter
- again type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” and again press enter , it will automatically install the recovery
- Now Press & Hold POWER+VOLUME UP button in your redmi note 8 pro
- New Non CFW fastboot will appear then select the Recovery and press ok ( Volume up-for select & volume down- for OK)
- its will install TWRP custom recovery automatically
- now again connect you mobile to PC and copy below Files
- 1. Custom Rom (PixysOS ROM)
- 2. GApp (if required)
- 3. Begonia A11 CFW3.0( Global Variant)
- 4. BegoniaIN A11 CFW3.0(Indian Variant)
- Now wipe the cache-data-system in TWRP recovery mode
- Install the Begonia/BegoniaIN A11 CFW.zip (if you have indian variant then install BegoniaIN and for global you need to install Begonia.zip file)
- after that Install the Custom Rom.zip
- then flash the GApp if required
- again wide the cache
- reboot to system
- now you can enjoy the custom Rom without any issue
CUSTOM ROM TO CUSTOM ROM
- Follow the all above installation process mention in MIUI to custom ROM
- Press & Hold POWER+VOLUME UP button it will open the CFW fastboot mode
- now select the Fastboot mode in that
- Connect your device to PC & open the Minimal ADB folder
- Now remove the previous copied Non CFW Recovery.img & copy the CFW Recovery.img
- and rename it as “TWRP.img”
- gain double click the cmd-here it will open the command window
- then type “fastboot devices”
- then again “fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img”
- on your devices press & hold POWER+VOLUME UP button and select recovery
- now you can again wipe -system-data-cache-dalvik- vendor
- now install the Custom Rom which you want to flash
- format your data for better experience
- and Enjoy the New ROM
Why we used that ROM much?
Because it has numerous delightful features like:
- Completely stock
- Very Minimum Customizations
- Fluid and Active UI
- Battering icon customization
- Layout frames customization
- Character settings customization
- Safety settings customization
- Button surroundings customization
- Miscellaneous(Pixel ringtones, control menu customization, lock screen alternatives, OTA updates aid)
- Fast Settings panel obscurity
- Also, maintain face unlock
- Amazing new fonts
Standing based on AOSP, it gives a delicious and lag-free practice out of the case.
The information panel with various colors has shown various shortcuts to perform the task more obvious. Gesticulations eliminate the recent apps overview key and return the initial home button with a medicine that can drive up to expose recent apps or slide right to instantly switch between apps.
I practiced this ROM for roughly two weeks also I discovered alone one glitch in the duskiness light humor. If you require to utilize a seamless UI and Pixel-based description for your machine then this custom ROM is toward you. I prescribe the ROM.