FreshWalls brings fresh authentic wallpapers that tell a story to connect you with the wallpaper and your phone even more!
It uses your phone’s internet connection to let you Download Amazing Wallpaper collection from various Categories. We at TechBurner trying to bring our photographers and creative people community together with the help of FreshWalls. You can create a free account and upload your Wallpapers. Rest on us…
WHY USE FRESHWALLS
• NO FEES: You don’t have to pay for any wallpaper until we opt-in for a premium subscription version. Currently, there are no subscription fees to use FreshWalls.
• COMMUNITY: For all the Creative people out there, we are trying to provide a platform to show your creative content. If you are a Photographer, Graphics Designer, Pop-Art Maker or anyone with creativity inside. Just Sign Up and show your works to the World. You can also connect your Instagram and Facebook to your FreshWalls account to get acknowledged.
• SAY NO TO PASSWORD: We don’t want to bother you with username and passwords. You can directly login through your Google or Facebook account.
• MINIMAL INTERFACE: We had worked hard on FreshWalls Interface to make it very clean and minimal. We are looking forward to providing the best User Experience with Smooth and Snappy interface.
• WALLPAPER PACKS: We have a dedicated feature for Wallpaper packs. Where you will get some exclusive wallpapers of upcoming Smartphones.
• COLOR BASED WALLPAPERS: We have added a dedicated color based wallpapers under the category section. You can directly choose your color, and wallpapers from the entire category will be right in front of you.
• POPULAR WALLPAPER: We have a dedicated popular wallpaper tab in FreshWalls where you can get trending and most popular wallpaper around the community.
• HIGH-QUALITY WALLPAPERS: Here you will find only High-Quality Wallpapers from a wide range of wallpaper categories. We don’t compromise with Quality.
• EDIT AND APPLY: FreshWalls is coming with a very simple yet important edit feature for your wallpaper. You can find the edit option inside all the wallpaper. You can Crop and Add Blur to wallpapers before applying to your Homescreen.