MIUI is the most popular Android skin when it comes to customization where you can personalize your device in your own way. Today we are going to share the Galaxy MIUI theme for miui 12.
Do you love changing themes and want to have a different experience every time? Can’t find good themes? Don’t worry I’ll be posting such Theme reviews every week so that you can try out different themes whenever you feel like Galaxy MIUI theme for MIUI 12.
Galaxy MIUI theme for MIUI 12 is the advanced version of the Light theme designed by the same designer (might not be available now). The designers want to express the darkness in the theme by using black color as the base color for backgrounds. The theme has some re-used designs like flat-icon pack by Galer Vodgals and some other contributor
Galaxy MIUI Theme Details
- Mtz File Size: 9.94 MB
- Designer: Oujian
- Compatibility: MIUI 13, MIUI 12.5 and MIUI 12
Galaxy MIUI Theme Download
HOW TO INSTALL THEMES ON XIAOMI MIUI PHONES
- Once you’ve downloaded the MIUI theme in .mtz extension on your computer, copy the same into your device storage or SD card using a standard USB cable.
- Go to the app drawer on your device and launch the Themes app.
- Under the Theme tab, you need to select Offline.
- Here you’ll see the list of all offline themes that come pre-installed on your smartphone.
- Scroll down and tap on Import.
- Now, access the appropriate folder, and tap the .mtz theme file which you have saved to device storage.
- The theme will install and it will be shown along with other offline themes.
- Select the theme and tap on “Apply”.
- That’s it! The new theme will be automatically applied to your device.
Meaning Of Education
Education is a purposeful activity directed at achieving certain aims, such as transmitting knowledge or fostering skills and character traits. These aims may include the development of understanding, rationality, kindness, and honesty. Various researchers emphasize the role of critical thinking in order to distinguish education from indoctrination. Some theorists require that education results in an improvement of the student while others prefer a value-neutral definition of the term. In a slightly different sense, education may also refer, not to the process, but to the product of this process: the mental states and dispositions possessed by educated people. Education originated as the transmission of cultural heritage from one generation to the next. Today, educational goals increasingly encompass new ideas such as the liberation of learners, skills needed for modern society, empathy, and complex vocational skills.
so hope guys enjoyed the tutorial so please comment below your favorite theme so that I can review the same accordingly. so guys see you in the next one.