The Redmi Note 9Pro is a phone released in 2020 by Xiaomi and is powered by a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 720G chip and 48MP AI Quad Camera Array, but most of the users want to install the Gcam for Redmi Note 9Pro, so let’s check it out how to dop that in your smartphone.
Some of the benefits of GCam (google camera) over the stock camera app include:
- Better details and dynamic range;
- Better low light performance;
- Features like Night Mode, Astrophotography, Motion Photos, etc;
On this page, we list some known to be stable versions of Gcam for Redmi Note 9Pro
If you have never installed an APK file before, learn How To Install APK files and then try the versions listed below.
How to Install APK & XML Files:
.apk format, short for Android Package, is used by Android apps. When we install an app from the Play Store, it essentially downloads an apk file and installs it behind the scenes. But what if you have an apk file and want to install it manually? Installing an apk file is very simple and doesn’t require root. Google Camera is for the Note 9Pro
How to install:
- Download-the apk file.
- Using a file manager, click on the apk file.
- If asked, give the file manager permission to install apk files.
- Click on install and wait.
- Check your installed apps.
- Download the XML file from below
- Paste it on – (Gcam- Onfire- Configs7- Paste The XML.file)
- open the download the app & click on the black border
- you will see the Xml.file click that one & update the file
- congrats ! Now you can Use the GCAM with Wide & MAcro lens
Simple and easy. If you need some visual assistance, check the following video:
Sometimes you’ll see a “parsing error” or “couldn’t install” error. This usually happens for the following reasons:
- If the app already installed: if you already have the same app installed, you may have to remove it before installing it again. Sometimes the app already comes pre-installed with your phone/ROM.
- The apk file only works on older/newer Android versions.
- You may be installing a 64-bit app on a phone with a 32-bit processor (less likely).
Is it safe to install apk files?
Assuming the .apk file comes from a trustable source, it’s safe to install apk files.
How to uninstall an apk file?
There’s no difference between an app installed via Play Store or manually with an .apk file. Apps can be removed just like any other Android apps.
- Download-GCam 7.3 Apk – Here
- Download-GCam 7.3 XML.file – Here
WHATS WORKING IN THIS VERISON:-
1- All Cameras working very fine including Main-Wide-Macro and giving awesome results
2- Video Recording also working with macro and wide lenses support.Yes you can shoot videos on AUX cameras as well with this port.
3- Slow Motion ,working without any force stop or any problem.
4- Night Sight
7- And all other features such as Panoroma,Photo Sphere,Slow Motion,Time lapse etc.
well hope you like the article, so kindly let us know if you have any question in your mind