Want to Remove Xiaomi Account from your Xiaomi Smartphone? Here is the detailed guide to Delete Mi Account.
Mi Account is service provided by Xiaomi to their Xiaomi Device users. Xiaomi has always concentrated on the Security of their users as this Chinese brand is growing tremendously. As you know they are locking bootloaders of their devices due to security issues. Mi account is another step by Xiaomi when it comes to Security of Xiaomi Smartphones.
Mi account is Personal account provide by Xiaomi to their users to access their various products & Services. The popular services provided by Xiaomi are Mi Cloud, Data Sync, Phone Finder, Shopping on Mi.com, MIUI Forum, Mi Flash Sales, Mi Themes, Mi Games, Bootloader Unlocking etc. To use the services given above you must have Xiaomi Account.
Now, let’s check out How to Remove Mi Account from your device or Delete the account permanently.
Steps To Remove Xiaomi Account from your Device
If you only want to remove any Existing logged in an account from the Smartphone then follow the simples steps given below.
1. Go to Settings of your phone. Scroll down & choose Mi Account from the menu.
2. Now, This will show your Mi Account data. Choose “Sign Out” from the bottom to log out this account from this phone. It will ask for the Password to log out successfully.
That’s it! You have successfully Removed Xiaomi Account from your phone. You just need to log out from the device
Steps To Delete Mi Account Permanently
Now, If you want to delete Xiaomi account permanently then you can follow the steps given below. Remember that deleting your Mi Account will delete all your Sync Data with Mi Cloud.
2. On that page, you need to log in to the account which you want to delete. Enter your Email/Phone & Password to Sign in.
3. After Login, You will see popup giving your warning about account deletion. Tick on “Yes
” & select “Delete Mi Account
4. In the next step, Mi Needs to verify your email address. Click on “Send
” button to receive a Verification code on your mail account or on Mobile Number.
5. Enter the received Verification Code in the box & Click on “Submit“.
6. Finally, Press “Delete Account” to delete your Mi Account Permanently.
This was the overall procedure to remove Mi account & Delete Xiaomi account permanently from your Xiaomi device within few minutes. Please Share the post with your friends to let them know about this post.