Google Play serves as the official app store for the Android operating system, allowing users to browse and download applications developed with the Android software development kit (SDK) and published through Google. Google Play also serves as a digital media store, offering music, books, movies, and television programs. It previously offered Google hardware devices for purchase until the introduction of a separate online hardware retailer, Google Store, on March 11, 2015, and it also offered news publications and magazines before the revamp of Google News on May 15, 2018.
Applications are available through Google Play either free of charge or at a cost. The Google Play store had over 82 billion app downloads in 2016 and has reached over 3.5 million apps published in 2017.
- Enable Dark Mode in Realme devices on ColorOS 6
- Best Dark Theme for MIUI 10- Mi Turns 5(32)
- MIUI 10.3.12.0 Stable Update For Redmi Note 7 series-Download Link
- Realme 5 Pro Starts Receiving New Software Update in India With Camera Improvements
- iOS Theme For Realme devices
- Best Theme for MIUI 10- iOS 11
. The services included in the Google Play are Google Play Books, Google Play Games, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Music. Following their re-branding, Google has gradually expanded its geographical support for each of the services.
- Go to device setting-Click to open
- Search for Data Usage
- click to system App
- now click on Google play store
- Background data – Disable it
Now again enable it when you have the enough data for download that .
Thank you so much
It’s a paid one bro send us the mail I will help you
You will find the same in about section
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: