Google Play serves as the official app store for the Android operating system, allowing users to browse and download applications developed with the Android software development kit (SDK) and published through Google. Google Play also serves as a digital media store, offering music, books, movies, and television programs. It previously offered Google hardware devices for purchase until the introduction of a separate online hardware retailer, Google Store, on March 11, 2015, and it also offered news publications and magazines before the revamp of Google News on May 15, 2018.How To Enable Pause Button in PlayStore
Applications are available through Google Play either free of charge or at a cost. The Google Play store had over 82 billion app downloads in 2019 and has reached over 3.5 million apps published in 2020.
The services included in the Google Play are Google Play Books, Google Play Games, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Music. Following their re-branding, Google has gradually expanded its geographical support for each of the services. Pause Button in Play Store
For Mobile Network Users:
- Go to device setting-Click to open
- Search for Data Usage
- click to system App
- now click on Google play store
- Background data – Disable it
Now again enable it when you have the enough data for download that .
For WiFi Users:
- Download the below-given App
- Install That app & allow all permissions
- when you want to pause any Game or app that time simply Goto the app & search for the play store – enable it & allow the ON protector
- It will stop Your downloading in the play store
- when you want it back to continue the download then again OFF it simple