Although the Nothing Launcher has limited compatibility at launch, you can still install it today on most modern Android phones.
The London-based startup Nothing has been preparing to launch its first smartphone, the Nothing Phone (1). Despite how little was revealed about the phone during the event held in March, the company promised a near-stock Android experience with Nothing OS.
- Nothing Phone (1) specifications leaked online ahead of official launch
- Redmi 10A launched in India price, specs and more
- Top 5 Best Gaming Headphones Under Rs 5000 In India
- iQOO Z6 Pro 5G Will Launch in India on April 27
- Moto G22 Launched in India: Price, Specs and more.
- What’s New in Chrome 100 Now That It’s Available?
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 50000 in March 2022
While we didn’t get a specific launch date for the phone itself, Nothing announced that its launcher would be making its way to Android in April 2022. And as promised, we finally have the Nothing Launcher available to download. Well, kind of.
How to Install the Nothing Launcher
Thanks to APK Mirror, you can now have a taste of the Nothing Launcher on your phone. Any device running Android 8 and higher should have no trouble installing the launcher.
However, since this is a beta build that we’re installing on technically unsupported hardware, expect a few bugs here and there.
Now, follow these simple instructions to finish the installation:
- Download the Nothing Launcher APK on your phone using the link above.
- Once downloaded, open the file. If this is your first time installing an APK file, a popup will appear saying that the installation source can harm your device. You can bypass this by tapping on Settings and checking the Allow apps from this source toggle.
- Tap on Install and give it a second. Unlike traditional APK installations, you won’t be able to open the app right away.
- Navigate to Settings > Apps > Default Apps and select Nothing Launcher under the Home screen section.
That’s it! You can now start setting up your new home screen.
iOS 16 is finally here for everyone to download and install. So, whether you’re still running iOS 15, or testing …
We have witnessed the Apple launch Event #FarOut on 8th September 2022. In this article, we will be talking about …
Apple yesterday released the new iPhone 14 Pro, and though it looks almost exactly identical to the iPhone 13 Pro (at …
That’s all for this article. Keep Visiting Digital sphere For More Stuff.