Hello Fans of realme 5 Pro,
The tools to unlock the bootloader for realme 5 Pro are finally available!
Before proceeding, please make sure to read the disclaimer below so you know exactly what you’re getting yourself into!
Keep in mind that the process of unlocking the bootloader will be referred to as in-depth test in the tutorial.
First, please read the “Disclaimer” carefully.
1. After unlocking your phone ALL OF YOUR DATA WILL BE ERASED! Backup before you proceed.
2. In-depth test may have unforeseeable impacts on your phone.
3. Some functions may not operate properly because of third-party firmware, such as the photo-taking function of the camera. It may also cause device damage.
4. Personal and confidential information on phone may leak, and security may be compromised.
5. In-depth test may modify some of the system functions, and prevent you from updating the system version to enjoy the latest ColorOS.
6. After unlocking Widevine L1 will be replaced by Widevine L3.
Second, read the steps below for the in-depth test
realme 5 Pro – with 60%+ battery
1 x USB Cable
1 x PC / MacBook
Step 1. Make sure you have backed up your data, unlocking your phone will erase all of your data.
Step 2. Make sure your system version is the official and latest one.
Step 3. Download and install the unlock tool apk on your phone.
Step 4. Follow the detailed steps below to unlock the bootloader.
Unlock Bootloader In Realme 5 Pro
1. Download and install the unlock tool apk on your phone. download apk from here- Depth test file
2. Follow the detailed steps below to unlock the bootloader.
- Open unlock tool
- Click “Start applying”.
- Please read the disclaimer in detail, select the checkbox, and submit your application.
- The application will be checked by realme servers.
- Within approximately 1 hour, the unlock tool apk will show the status of the unlock request – if it shows the unlocking is successful, please proceed to the following step.
- You can now click “Start the in-depth test” and the device will reboot automatically.
3. Download the ADB tool and after extracting zip file open folder minimal_adb_fastboot in PC.
- Click on file “cmd-here” to open command prompt (CMD) or you can manually open CMD by holding Shift key and Right-click on the screen to open command prompt window.
- In CMD type- “fastboot devices” and press enter to verify that your device is being detected. If not, install ADB drivers first or reconnect your phone to a different port of PC then try again.
- In CMD type- “fastboot flashing unlock” and press enter to unlock the bootloader.
- Now on phone, a message like in below image will appear. In phone select the “unlock the bootloader” menu by pressing the volume button down and then press the “power button” to finally unlock the bootloader of phone.
- After pressing the power button your phone will boot into Color OS by wiping phone and bootloader is now unlocked.
so finally now your device is successfully unlocked boot-loader, if you have any questions related that then please comment below