MIUI is the most popular Android skin when it comes to customization where you can personalize your device in your own way. Today we are going to share an amazing IDUL FITRI 1443H MIUI theme for miui 12
Do you love changing themes and want to have a different experience every time? Can’t find good themes? Don’t worry I’ll be posting such Theme reviews every week so that you can try out different themes whenever you feel to IDUL FITRI 1443H MIUI theme For MIUI 12
IDUL FITRI 1443H MIUI theme for MIUI 12 is the advanced version of the Light theme designed by the same designer (might not be available now). The designers want to express the darkness in the theme by using black color as the base color for backgrounds. The theme has some re-used designs like flat-icon pack by Galer Vodgals and some other contributors
Mtz File Size: 29.79 MB
Compatibility: MIUI 13, MIUI 12.5 and MIUI 12
IDUL FITRI 1443H MIUI Theme Download
How to Install Themes on Xiaomi MIUI phones
- Once you’ve downloaded the MIUI theme in .mtz extension on your computer, copy the same into your device storage or SD card using a standard USB cable.
- Go to the app drawer on your device and launch the Themes app.
- Under the Theme tab, you need to select Offline.
- Here you’ll see the list of all offline themes that come pre-installed on your smartphone.
- Scroll down and tap on Import.
- Now, access the appropriate folder, and tap the .mtz theme file which you have saved to device storage.
- The theme will install and it will be shown along with other offline themes.
- Select the theme and tap on “Apply”.
- That’s it! The new theme will be automatically applied to your device.
so hope guys enjoyed the tutorial so please comment below your favorite theme so that I can review the same accordingly. so guys see you in the next one.