Xiaomi started rolling out the stable version of MIUI 10.2.1.0 in CHINA CHINA his week, but this was only spotted on the Xiaomi Mi 6 handset.
As of today, though, it appears Xiaomi has begun distributing the same OTA to the Redmi Note 5 pro in CHINA, where the update comes with software version MIUI 10.2.1.0.
The Indian Redmi Note 5 pro is the same device sold in India as the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The phone has Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box, which means the latest MIUI 10 update is based on this OS. From the info we have gathered, the update has July 2018 Android security patch, which is contrary to the Mi 6’s MIUI 10 stable update that comes with August 2018 security patch and even older than the latest Mi MIX 2S Android Pie update that also includes September 2018 security patch.
MIUI 10.2.1.0 Changelog
- New features: 1.Emergency SOS
- new features: 2.MIUI LAB
- New features: 3: Mi Pay
- Fix- all bugs
- Best performance compare to all stable updates
- PUBG running smooth
- Much more new features nd bug has been cleared
- Monochrome & Glove Mode in MIUI-MIUI 11 Hidden Features In 2020
- Mi Themer App New Update – Version 18.104.22.168 Global- Premium Themes
- Realme X New Update: A.12 February OTA Roll Out, TOP Features
- Mix v1.0 Theme For MIUI 11 – Download Now
- MIUI Gallery Features Color Pop Up in Video and Photos
MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global ROM: Here
Still, the fact that there’s a stable MIUI 10 Global ROM for the Redmi Note 5 pro means that those using the device with the global ROM installed will soon start receiving the stable version too.
And yes, this includes the Indian Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Also, we recently saw that Xiaomi Mi 8 and Poco F1 will soon be launched in global markets with MIUI 10 running the show. A wider release of MIUI 10 stable is expected to happen this jan-2019
Sir gjb aap
Wow superb future
Redmi5a me updeat milega ke nahi