The word “Theme” is a type of customization you apply to your device’s UI. Though MIUI itself is a very nice UI to be used on Xiaomi phones, it supports MIUI Themes where Mi Fans can change themes and enjoy the freedom of customization. Along with Themes Mi fans can also change Fonts, get New Wallpapers and Ringtones for their devices.
Do you love changing themes and want to have a different experience every time? Can’t find good themes? Don’t worry I’ll be posting such Theme reviews every week so that you can try out different themes whenever you feel too.
Who doesn’t love Black & White colors? This theme is a perfect blend of colors into B/W world. You’ll feel the darkness and surely love this dark theme. Dive into the monochrome (partial) world.
- NAME: Viet Nam
- DESIGNER: kakathic
- SIZE: 23 MB
- Enable Dark Mode in Realme devices on ColorOS 6
- Best Dark Theme for MIUI 10- Mi Turns 5(32)
- MIUI 10.3.12.0 Stable Update For Redmi Note 7 series-Download Link
- Realme 5 Pro Starts Receiving New Software Update in India With Camera Improvements
- iOS Theme For Realme devices
Viet Nam the advanced version of the Light theme designed by the same designer (might not be available now). The designers want to express the darkness in the theme by using black color as the base color for backgrounds. The theme has some re-used designs like flat-icon pack by Galer Vodgals and some other contributors.
What’s New ( Changelogs):
- New Locksreen.
- Download UI.
- Cool Widgets.
- Flat Icons.
- New Recent Menu (MIUI 10)
- Notification Toggles looks great.
#Note: These screenshots were taken in MIUI 10 Global Stable for Redmi Note 7s.
How to Install Themes on Xiaomi MIUI phones
- Once you’ve downloaded the MIUI theme in .mtz extension on your computer, copy the same into your device storage or SD card using a standard USB cable.
- Go to app drawer on your device and launch the Themes app.
- Under the Theme tab, you need to select Offline.
- Here you’ll see the list of all offline themes that comes pre-installed within your smartphone.
- Scroll down and tap on Import.
- Now, access to the appropriate folder, and tap the .mtz theme file which you have saved to device storage.
- The theme will install and it will be shown along with other offline themes.
- Select the theme and tap on “Apply”.
That’s it! The new theme will be automatically applied on your device.
so hope guys you enjoyed the tutorial so please comment below your favorite theme so that I can review the same accordingly so guys see you in the next one
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: