MIUI 10-MI PAY FULL REVIEW
What is Mi Pay?
With Mi Pay, you can make payments using UPI, debit cards, credit cards, and Internet Banking.
At launch, Mi Pay will support all leading credit cards and debit cards.
How to bind a bank account to Mi Pay
Open the Mi Pay app
Select the option to add a bank account
key in the bank account details
Go through SMS verification for final confirmation.
- Mi Beard Trimmer With Waterproof Design, Self-Sharpening Blades – Best men’s Trimmer
- Watch free online new movies in any Android devices – Kitto
- Dark Themes for MIUI 10-Stock [Black Mode]
- Dark Themes for MIUI 10-Darkoid – Blacky V10
- Dark Themes for MIUI 10-BLACK STOCK 2.0
Why Mi Pay?
Mi Pay’s biggest advantage is its deep integration within MIUI which makes transferring payments to contacts and vendors extremely easy.
• Xiaomi is only a facilitator of payment transactions.
• Xiaomi is not a party to any payment transactions.
• Xiaomi is not a Payments System Provider (PSP).
• Xiaomi is not responsible to you in any manner whatsoever, with respect to settlement of payment relating to the transaction.
• Xiaomi is not and will not be responsible for any aspect of the products or services you purchase.
Enjoyed examining this, very good stuff, thanks .
Another issue is that video games are normally serious as the name indicated with the most important focus on finding…
This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to…
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: