MIUI 10-MI PAY FULL REVIEW
What is Mi Pay?
With Mi Pay, you can make payments using UPI, debit cards, credit cards, and Internet Banking.
At launch, Mi Pay will support all leading credit cards and debit cards.
How to bind a bank account to Mi Pay
Open the Mi Pay app
Select the option to add a bank account
key in the bank account details
Go through SMS verification for final confirmation.
- Enable Dark Mode in Realme devices on ColorOS 6
- Best Dark Theme for MIUI 10- Mi Turns 5(32)
- MIUI 10.3.12.0 Stable Update For Redmi Note 7 series-Download Link
- Realme 5 Pro Starts Receiving New Software Update in India With Camera Improvements
- iOS Theme For Realme devices
Why Mi Pay?
Mi Pay’s biggest advantage is its deep integration within MIUI which makes transferring payments to contacts and vendors extremely easy.
• Xiaomi is only a facilitator of payment transactions.
• Xiaomi is not a party to any payment transactions.
• Xiaomi is not a Payments System Provider (PSP).
• Xiaomi is not responsible to you in any manner whatsoever, with respect to settlement of payment relating to the transaction.
• Xiaomi is not and will not be responsible for any aspect of the products or services you purchase.
Thank you so much
It’s a paid one bro send us the mail I will help you
You will find the same in about section
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: