MIUI 188.8.131.52 Stable Update was announced at the Xiaomi event yesterday. And now the latest beta build of MIUI 11 global is available for most of the Xiaomi Phones. Redmi Note Y2/S2 is one of them, So here in this post. We will help to Download MIUI 11 global On Redmi Note Y2/S2. The new beta build of MIUI 11 runs on the Android 9 PIE and comes with an October security patch. This time Xiaomi make so many changes in the MIUI 11. Some of the best changes are the brand new Recents app menu.
MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable Update For Redmi Note Y2/S2
The biggest feature which Xiaomi added on the MIUI 11 is Portrait Mode for both dual- and single-camera smartphones. With this new feature Single-lens camera, users will click the best portrait phones on their MIUI 11 phone. If you are the Redmi Note Y2/S2 user and want to test the latest build of MIUI 11. Download MIUI 11 china On Redmi Note Y2/S2. Here is the working guide which you can use on your phone and update the same with MIUI 11.
To apply this MIUI 11 update on your devices all you have to install the MIUI 220.127.116.11 Stable Update On Redmi Note Y2/S2.
- Download Change 12 MIUI theme for your Xiaomi devices
- Always On Amoled Display Pro Mod Download
- Download iOS 14 original themes for your xioami deives
- Enable Xiaomi Alpha Pro Charging Animation in MIUI 12
- Download Thunder V12 Best Xiaomi Theme
MIUI 18.104.22.168 Stable ROM Features
Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: More clock formats for Ambient display
- New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
- The optimization-calendar icon on the turned off-screen
- Optimization: Improved UI and layouts for selecting items that are displayed on the turned off-screen
- Optimization In-screen fingerprint scanner’s response
- Folder with unimportant notification was displayed even all the incoming notifications were important
- Fix-Fingerprint icon didn’t always appear on the Lock screen
- Fix Fingerprint icon wasn’t always displayed on the Lock screen
- Fix: Fingerprint icon didn’t always disappear after unlocking
- Issues with establishing a connection to new printers
- Fix-Previews for printed documents weren’t displayed correctly
- Fix The Print button wasn’t displayed correctly when no printers were selected
- Fix: Going back from the page of available printers led to errors
- New: A button for clearing all blocked messages
- Optimization: Improved blocklist functionality
- Fix: Tag categories weren’t displayed in the blocklist
Game speed booster
- New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
- New: You can create a Home screen shortcut for Game Turbo now
- Optimization: Improved display options for landscape orientation
- Optimization: Prompts about turning on Game Turbo
- Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
- Refreshed start page of Game Turbo
- Auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading mode can be turned off automatically when Game Turbo is on
- A major upgrade for the toolbox in Game Turbo: autoplay and switching between data SIM cards are available now
- Optimization: Animation for battery usage curve
- New: Solutions for Dark mode issues in third-party apps
- Red envelope assistant issues in Mi AI
- Couldn’t turn Red envelope assistant on and off
- Fix: Red envelope assistant TalkBack compatibility issues
- New: Xiaomi Cloud items can appear in the search results of the Settings app
- Optimization: Redesigned the page for managing cloud storage
- Optimization: Redesigned the start page of Xiaomi Cloud
- Issues fixed with the Xiaomi Cloud option in the OOB flow when TalkBack was on
- Fix: Find device couldn’t find devices when GPS was turned off
- Fix: Sync status wasn’t always displayed correctly
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR REDMI NOTE Y2/S2
How To Install MIUI 11 Stable Update
- Download the MIUI 11 Global stable Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update Package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 11 Global stable Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 11 Global stable update on your Xiaomi Phone.
- Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.
The company detailed that the closed beta MIUI 11 Global ROM will start on Friday, OCT, for the following devices:
Xiaomi 9, Xiaomi 9 enjoy transparent version, millet 9 SE, millet MIX 3, millet MIX 2S, millet 8, millet 8 youth version, millet 8 transparent exploration version, millet 8 screen fingerprint version, millet 8 SE, Xiaomi MAX 3 Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition, Redmi K20, Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi 7
Xiaomi 9 Pro 5G version, Xiaomi CC 9, Xiaomi CC 9 Mito customized version, Xiaomi CC 9e, Xiaomi MIX 2, Xiaomi Note3, Xiaomi 6, Xiaomi 6X Redmi 7A, Red Rice 6 Pro, Red Rice Note 5, Red Rice 6A, Red Rice 6, Red Rice S2 ,MIUI 11 Beta Tester
List of eligible devices for MIUI 11 Global ROM in November
Xiaomi MIX, Xiaomi 5s, millet 5s plus, millet 5X, millet 5C, millet Note2, millet PLAY, millet Max 2 Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro, red rice 5 Plus, red rice 5, red rice mobile phone 5A, red rice mobile phone 4X, red Meter Note 5A Standard Edition, Red Rice Note 5A High Edition PS:pad series without MIUI11
The public beta will start in late June or start fo July for the following devices. In late July, the public beta will be available for following additional devices: