MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable Update was announced at the Xiaomi event yesterday. And now the latest beta build of MIUI 11 global is available for most of the Xiaomi Phones. Redmi Note 8 Pro is one of them, So here in this post. We will help to Download MIUI 11 global On Redmi Note 8 Pro. The new beta build of MIUI 11 runs on the Android 10 and comes with an June security patch. This time Xiaomi make so many changes in the MIUI 11. Some of the best changes are the brand new Recents app menu.
MIUI 126.96.36.199 Stable Update For Redmi Note 8 Pro
The biggest feature which Xiaomi added on the MIUI 11 is Portrait Mode for both dual- and single-camera smartphones. With this new feature Single-lens camera, users will click the best portrait phones on their MIUI 11 phone. If you are the Redmi Note 8 Pro user and want to test the latest build of MIUI 11. Download MIUI 11 china Android 10 On Redmi Note 8 Pro. Here is the working guide which you can use on your phone and update the same with MIUI 11.
To apply this MIUI 11 update on your devices all you have to install the MIUI 188.8.131.52 Stable Update Android 10 on Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro: MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable update | Ad Free MIUI ROM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro Getting Android 10 with MIUI 220.127.116.11 Update
- POCO X2 Received MIUI 18.104.22.168 Stable Update – Download Now
- Redmi Note 8 Pro Received MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable Update Based on Android 10
- Redmi Note 9 Pro: MIUI 126.96.36.199 Stable update | Optimized Battery Backup
MIUI 188.8.131.52 Stable ROM Features
- Received Android 10 Update
- You can watch Netflix in HD Now
- New Security patch level June 2020
- Global Dark Mode
- Optimization: Animation for battery usage curve
- Fix: Red envelope assistant TalkBack compatibility issues
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR REDMI NOTE 8 Pro
How To Install MIUI 11 Stable Update
- Download the MIUI 11 Global stable Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update Package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 11 Global stable Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 11 Global stable update on your Xiaomi Phone.
- Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.