The word “Theme” is a type of customization you apply to your device’s UI. Though MIUI itself is a very nice UI to be used on Xiaomi phones, it supports MIUI Themes where Mi Fans can change themes and enjoy the freedom of customization. Along with Themes Mi fans can also change Fonts, get New Wallpapers and Ringtones for their devices. MIUI 11 Supported Theme
Do you love changing themes and want to have a different experience every time? Can’t find good themes? Don’t worry I’ll be posting such Theme reviews every week so that you can try out different themes whenever you feel to.
Who doesn’t love Black & White colors? This theme is a perfect blend of colors into B/W world. You’ll feel the darkness and surely love this dark theme. Dive into the monochrome (partial) world.
MIUI 11 Supported Theme
- NAME: joker v11
- DESIGNER: raz
- SIZE: 6.6 MB
- MIUI 12 ROM for the Redmi Note 9 Pro (Curtana) – Masik X
- Xiaomi has Rolled Out Top 5 MIUI System Apps update In July 2020
- Redmi Note 9 Pro: MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable update | Ad Free MIUI ROM
- How to Install iOS 14 IN ANY Android! 2020 – LOOK
- Top 10 Best Apps for Android In July 2020
Crimson Light Theme for miui10 the advanced version of the Light theme designed by the same designer (might not be available now). The designers want to express the darkness in the theme by using black color as the base color for backgrounds. The theme has some re-used designs like flat-icon pack by Galer Vodgals and some other contributors.
What’s New ( Changelogs)
- New Lock sCreen.
- Download UI.
- Cool Widgets.
- Flat Icons.
- New Recent Menu (MIUI 10)
- Notification Toggles looks great.
How to Install Themes on Xiaomi MIUI phones
- Once you’ve downloaded the MIUI theme in .mtz extension on your computer, copy the same into your device storage or SD card using a standard USB cable.
- Go to the app drawer on your device and launch the Themes app.
- Under the Theme tab, you need to select Offline.
- Here you’ll see the list of all offline themes that come pre-installed within your smartphone.
- Scroll down and tap on Import.
- Now, access to the appropriate folder, and tap the .mtz theme file which you have saved to device storage.
- The theme will install and it will be shown along with other offline themes.
- Select the theme and tap on “Apply”.
That’s it! The new theme will be automatically applied to your device.
so hope guys you enjoyed the tutorial so please comment below your favorite theme so that I can review the same accordingly so guys see you in the next one