MIUI 12 Xiaomi.Eu ROM is a free. community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device and now it’s available for Xiaomi’s new product Redmi note 9 Pro(Curtana)
MIUI 12 Xiaomi.Eu ROM is based on Android. Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. Xiaomi.eu does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
New features in MIUI 12 Xiaomi.Eu ROM
Xiaomi.eu 12 brings over several new features to the ROM family:
- New partial screenshot UI that lets you hand-select smaller parts of your screen and edit the screenshots.
- New adapted ThemePicker app from AOSP, with support for the usual range of accents, font change, icon (both QuickSettings, and Launcher) shape, and icon resource changes (eg. changing the shape of the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth icons).
- Use fingerprint sensor to hide and protect apps within Trebuchet Launcher
- Merge October, November, December 2019, January 2020, February 2020, and March 2020 security patches.
- Wi-Fi Display is available once again.
- Support for on-screen fingerprint sensors (FOD) added.
- Support for pop-up and rotating cameras added.
- WebView updated to Chromium 80.0.3987.132.
- Ad-free MIUI ROM
How To Flash Xiaomi.Eu ROM in Redmi Note 9 Pro(Curtana)
- you need to unlock your bootloader
- Install Custom recovery in your device
- Now Press & Hold POWER+VOLUME UP button in your redmi note 9 pro
- its will open TWRP custom recovery automatically
- now again connect you mobile to PC and copy below Files
- 1. Custom Rom (MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu ROM)
- 2. GApp (if required)
- Now wipe the cache-data-system in TWRP recovery mode
- Install the Custom Rom.zip
- then flash the GApp if required
- again wide the cache or format the data
- reboot to system
- If the device reboot to fastboot mode then flash the stockboot.zip
- reboot to system
- now you can enjoy the custom Rom without any issue
Dont Login the Gmail account while booting up otherwise it will stuck in booting
Now you can enjoy the Xiaomi.Eu ROM in your Redmi note 9 pro devices. if you get any bug in this ROM kindly comment us back