Hey Android and iOS user do you like Dark theme Features For you Whatsapp Messanger App, then you have one Good News. Because Whatsapp Dark Mode Feature is Start Rolling Out.
The Dark Mode is one of the most Popular Features on Android and iOS Smartphones. After Popularity of these features Many Users Use Some Themes and Trick to use Dark Mode Features. But You Don’t Need Any these types of Tips & Tricks or any Themes. Because Whatsapp Currently Released its Beta testing Update For Android and iOS Users Dark Theme Features in Whatsapp Setting.
But This Dark Mode Feature rolled out in latest Beta Version of WhatsApp. If you are Normal Stable Users then you will get Official Update in Google play Store after Some Days.
If you are not a Beta User then you can install Latest WhatsApp Beta Version from the link given below.
Also you need Backup of Your Current Whatsapp Chat Media And Message for Restore it after Install Beta Version of New Whastapp.
How to Install & Enable Dark Mode Features in WhatsApp Officially:
- Backup Your WhatsApp Message Chat and Media from WhatsApp Settings> Chats> Chat Backup> Backup Now (Backup Locally).
- Now Uninstall your Current WhatsApp which means Old Version.
- Install the Downloaded Latest WhatsApp Beta from the above link.
- Register your WhatsApp Number & Restore Your Chat.
- Now Clear WhatsApp from Recents of your Android Smartphone and Reboot Once.
- Re-open Your WhatsApp, then open WhatsApp Settings> Themes> Dark Theme.
Great! Now you have Successfully Enabled Dark Mode Features on your WhatsApp Messanger App Officially.
And if you want Official Play Store Update then you can wait For Some Few Days After Complete Successful Beta testing Play Store update.