The word “Theme” is a type of customization you apply to your device’s UI. Though colors itself is a very nice UI to be used on Realme/Oppo phones, it supports realme/oppo Themes where Realme Fans can change themes and enjoy the freedom of customization. Along with Themes Realme fans can also change Fonts, get New Wallpapers and Ringtones for their devices.
Do you love changing themes and want to have a different experience every time? Can’t find good themes? Don’t worry I’ll be posting such Theme reviews every week so that you can try out different themes whenever you feel too.
Who doesn’t love Black & White colors? This theme is a perfect blend of colors into B/W world. You’ll feel the darkness and surely love this dark theme. Dive into the monochrome (partial) world.
- NAME: OxygenOs
- Password: Should watch the video
- SIZE: 9.3 MB
- Redmi Note 8 Pro Received Official MIUI 18.104.22.168 Stable Update
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Received Official MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable Update
- Top 5 Smartphones under 10000 In September 2020
- POCO M2 Specifications and features
- Download Oxygen OS 10.5 For Redmi Note 9 Pro/9s
OxygenOs – the advanced version of the Light theme designed by the same designer (might not be available now). The designers want to express the darkness in the theme by using black color as the base color for backgrounds. The theme has some re-used designs like flat-icon pack by Galer Vodgals and some other contributors.
What’s New ( Changelogs):
- New Lock sCreen.
- Download UI.
- Cool Widgets.
- Flat Icons.
- New Recent Menu (MIUI 10)
- Notification Toggles looks great.
#Note: These screenshots were taken in Realme 5 pro
How to Install Themes on Realme/Oppo phones instruction
- Once you’ve downloaded the Realme/Oppo theme in zip extension on your computer, copy the same into your device storage or SD card using a standard USB cable.
- Go to internal SD and search for where you downloaded the .zip file
- Now extract that zi[p file( password given in the video)
- once you extracted the file then you will get the Theme icon
- tap it & install the same
- Now, you can enjoy the theme on your Realme/Oppo Devices
How to Install Themes on Realme/Oppo phones Permanently
- Once you’ve installed the theme on your device then you should clear the recent tasks
- you need to open the theme center & again you need to clear it from recent tasks (3 times)
- now reboot your device
- now you can enjoy the theme permanently on your Realme/Oppo Devices
That’s it! The new theme will be automatically applied to your device.
so hope guys you enjoyed the tutorial so please comment below your favorite theme so that I can review the same accordingly so guys see you in the next one