The open camera app is one of the best android cameras App according to us. We shoot every video of our youtube channel called a digital sphere. This app provides the best quality videos to provide the best quality content to our audience. Below. You can see the features of this camera app
Open Camera is a fully-featured and completely free Camera app.
Cool Features of the open camera
- latest updates every week.
- Option to auto-stabilize.
- Expose your camera’s functionality: support for scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, a selfie with “screen flash”, HD video and more.
- Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
- Option to take photos remotely by making a noise, or by voice command “cheese”.
- Configurable volume keys and user interface.
- Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
- Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
- Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
- Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
- Panorama, including for front camera.
- Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
- Support for Camera2 API: manual controls (with optional focus assist); burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; slow-motion video.
- Noise reduction (including low light night mode) and Dynamic range optimization modes for better quality photos.
- Options for an on-screen histogram, zebra stripes, focus peaking.
- Focus bracketing mode.
- Completely free, and no ads in the app (I only run ads on the website). Open Source.
Note (Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
Download Open Camera app Here
Note that it’s not possible for me to test Open Camera on every Android device out there.
App icon by Adam Lapinski. Open Camera also uses content under third party licenses
Thanks for visiting the Digital sphere. For more latest amazing post visit us.