MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable Update was announced at the Xiaomi event yesterday. And now the latest beta build of MIUI 11 global is available for most of the Xiaomi Phones. POCO F1 is one of them, So here in this post. We will help to Download MIUI 11 global On POCO F1. The new beta build of MIUI 11 runs on the Android 10 and comes with a February security patch. This time Xiaomi make so many changes in the MIUI 11. Some of the best changes are the brand new Recents app menu.POCO F1 Android 10
MIUI 220.127.116.11 Stable Update For POCO F1
The biggest feature which Xiaomi added on the MIUI 11 is Portrait Mode for both dual- and single-camera smartphones. With this new feature Single-lens camera, users will click the best portrait phones on their MIUI 11 phone. If you are the POCO F1 user and want to test the latest build of MIUI 11. Download MIUI 11 china On POCO F1. Here is the working guide which you can use on your phone and update the same with MIUI 11. POCO F1 Android 10
To apply this MIUI 11 update on your devices all you have to install the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Stable Update On POCO F1.
- MIUI 11 Android 10 Update For Xiaomi Device – Upcoming Features Here!
- Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Redmi Note 7 Pro Android 10 Update Released! | Download Link
- POCO F1-MIUI 126.96.36.199 Stable Update Based on Android 10 – Download Now
- Mi A3 Android 10 Update Released, V188.8.131.52 Android 10 Top Features
MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable ROM Features
Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: More clock formats for Ambient display
- New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
- The optimization-calendar icon on the turned off-screen
- Optimization: Improved UI and layouts for selecting items that are displayed on the turned off-screen
- Optimization In-screen fingerprint scanner’s response
- Issues with establishing a connection to new printers
- Fix-Previews for printed documents weren’t displayed correctly
- Fix The Print button wasn’t displayed correctly when no printers were selected
- Fix: Going back from the page of available printers led to errors
Game speed booster
- New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
- New: You can create a Home screen shortcut for Game Turbo now
- Optimization: Improved display options for landscape orientation
- Optimization: Prompts about turning on Game Turbo
- Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
- Refreshed start page of Game Turbo
- Optimization: Animation for battery usage curve
- New: Solutions for Dark mode issues in third-party apps
- Red envelope assistant issues in Mi AI
- New: Xiaomi Cloud items can appear in the search results of the Settings app
- Optimization: Redesigned the page for managing cloud storage
- Optimization: Redesigned the start page of Xiaomi Cloud POCO F1 Android 10
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR POCO F1
How To Install MIUI 11 Stable Update
- Download the MIUI 11 Global stable Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update Package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 11 Global stable Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 11 Global stable update on your Xiaomi Phone.
- Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.