Xiaomi’s POCO F1 has been turning plenty of heads with its incredible price tag, piquing our collective curiosity here at Android Police. If you want an early look at what the POCO F1 is like, Xiaomi’s launcher for the phone just showed up on the Play Store. Unfortunately, the early access program has run out of space. But thanks to the magic of APK Mirror, you can still try it out for yourself.
The setup process is straightforward, and there are a surprising number of individual settings to explore, though it doesn’t hold a candle to things like Nova Launcher when it comes to sheer customization options. Presumably, it’s also in active development, so we should see more features landing soon. ALSO REVIEW:
- PixelExperience ROM for the Redmi Note 9s/9Pro(Curtana)
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 Eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S/9Pro
- POCO X2 Received MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable Update – Download Now
- Redmi Note 8 Pro Received MIUI 126.96.36.199 Stable Update Based on Android 10
- Redmi Note 9 Pro: MIUI 188.8.131.52 Stable update | Optimized Battery Backup
- Fixed some bugs in this version
- Optimize performance and improve the fluency
- New features- Customize the layout
- change the ICon size
- New animations
The launcher is surprisingly simple and elegant — at least, for Xiaomi. It might look simple, but it packs in plenty of options, including things as detailed as different transition animations, sort of like Nova Launcher. The app drawer is accessible via a convenient and typical upward swipe, and apps are organized by type into categories like communication and entertainmentIn the same vein, bugs may be present, though I haven’t spotted any issues just yet. But if you want a small part of that POCO F1 experience, it’s worth a lookUnfortunately, you can’t download it over on the Play Store since the beta program registration is currently full. However, we’ve still got it for you over at APK Mirror, and we can confirm it works fine on other phones, even running Android P.