Xiaomi’s POCO F1 has been turning plenty of heads with its incredible price tag, piquing our collective curiosity here at Android Police. If you want an early look at what the POCO F1 is like, Xiaomi’s launcher for the phone just showed up on the Play Store. Unfortunately, the early access program has run out of space. But thanks to the magic of APK Mirror, you can still try it out for yourself.
The setup process is straightforward, and there are a surprising number of individual settings to explore, though it doesn’t hold a candle to things like Nova Launcher when it comes to sheer customization options. Presumably, it’s also in active development, so we should see more features landing soon.
- PixelExperience ROM for the Redmi Note 9s/9Pro(Curtana)
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S/9Pro
- POCO X2 Received MIUI 188.8.131.52 Stable Update – Download Now
- Redmi Note 8 Pro Received MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable Update Based on Android 10
- Redmi Note 9 Pro: MIUI 220.127.116.11 Stable update | Optimized Battery Backup
- App recommendations work better now.
- In-App-Search can help you search the content of one app, such as you can search “Taylor Swift” in search bar to get music about her.
- It also adds “Contact result” in the search result, you can enter your friend’s name to get the number of him in your contact.
- Due to the service of this In-App-Search, It can only work in India. You can download “Fake GPS” to make the IP of your phone in India. The service will be added in other countries by time.
- made a lot of minor UI improvements.
- We boosted overall performance!
- We fixed some bugs as well.
POCO 18.104.22.168 Download Link:
Poco launcher is now very popular launcher after Nova Launcher and Google Pixel launcher. In Poco launcher now you get a new update of 22.214.171.124. Poco launcher 126.96.36.199 comes with New Full Categories Customisation, Dark Mode with some improvement in App Vault and some bug fixes as well.
The launcher is surprisingly simple and elegant — at least, for Xiaomi. It might look simple, but it packs in plenty of options, including things as detailed as different transition animations, sort of like Nova Launcher. The app drawer is accessible via a convenient and typical upward swipe, and apps are organized by type into categories like communication and entertainment in the same vein, bugs may be present, though I haven’t spotted any issues just yet. But if you want a small part of that POCO F1 experience, it’s worth a lookUnfortunately, you can’t download it over on the Play Store since the beta program registration is currently full. However, we’ve still got it for you over at APK Mirror, and we can confirm it works fine on other phones, even running Android P.
POCO Launcher – Our app is a fast and lightweight launcher designed especially for Android phones. High performance and gorgeous design will give your device a boost of confidence. Play with Home screen wallpapers, themes, and animations; personalize your device to make it truly unique.
One of the 15 best Android apps released in 2018 (Android Authority)
Clean Home screen – POCO puts all apps in the App drawer, so your Home screen looks neat and clean.
Convenient search – App recommendations, icon color categories, and lots of other customizable features allow you to find what you need much faster.
Manage apps – Group apps by category automatically or create custom groups to always keep important things just a tap away.
Customize icons – Use third party icon packs to give your Home screen a truly unique look.
Privacy protection – Keep your apps private by hiding their icons.
Fast and smooth – POCO Launcher is born for breakneck speeds. Forget about slow system animations!