Xiaomi has released the second update after MIUI 12 for its POCO X3 Pro global variant devices. The MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for POCO X3 Pro brings some of the bug fixes and the latest April 2021 security patch as well. It bumps up the new software version V126.96.36.199 based on Android 11. All the POCO X3 Pro global variant users will soon receive the OTA update or can manually install the firmware by following our full-depth guide below.
Thanks to Google’s Project Zero Security Analysis Team for identifying a major security bug in the Framework component that could enable a remote attacker to make a permanent denial of service. The April 2021 Android Security Patch Level has fixed that issue. Meanwhile, the MIUI 188.8.131.52 update also brings a fix for notification settings that couldn’t open in the notification shade in the Second space. It also fixes the image overlapped issue in scrolling screenshots.
Check Software Update
The software update is rolling via OTA in batches and will take some time to arrive on all the POCO X3 Pro Global devices depending on the server or carrier. Therefore, all the POCO X3 Pro Global variant users should check for the OTA update manually.
In order to check OTA updates, go to the device Settings > About Phone > Software update. Alternatively, you can directly go to the Software Updater app on your device. If the new firmware version is available, you can download and install it.
Keep in mind that your device should be connected to a Wi-Fi network and charged more than 60% at least.
- Sound Decresed
- Updated Android Security Patch 2021 Developed custom safety
- Fixes also Optimization in System
- Fixed some big issues
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable ROM
How to Install MIUI 12 Stable Update
- Download the MIUI 12 Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.
- from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 12 Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- then reboot button to apply this MIUI 12 update on your Xiaomi Phone. Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.
- After all the process gets completed your phone will reboot automatically and keep patience because it will take around 15 minutes to make the device booted up once the updating process gets completed.
That’s it, guys. We assume that you’ve easily installed the latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 Stable ROM on your POCO X3 PRO. You can ask in the comments below for any queries.