The official Realme 3 Pro Realme UI Update Features Top Changelog coming soon for all realme Devices. Hey realme Fans if you waiting for Fresh New customize realme UI for your phone then you have one special good news. Finally Official Realme 3 Pro Beta Realme Custom UI starting Rolling out on 17 January.
Good news! realme 3 Pro is now getting realme UI based on Android 10. The official roll-out has begun and please wait for your turn as the updates are rolled out in batches.
realme UI with Android 10 List:
So Here realme own custom OS Realme UI with Android 10 release for following devices with schedule.
- 1 Realme 3 Pro
- 2 Realme XT
- 3 Realme 5 Pro
- 4 Realme X
- 5 Realme X2/X2 Pro
- 6 Realme 3/3i
- 7 Realme 5/5s
- 8 Realme 2 Pro
- 9 Realme C2
Realme 3 Pro Changelog Features below:
New Comprehensive UI Design:
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager;removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
- Optimized New Android 10 navigation gestures
- Optimized gestures:
- All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
System Setting New Features:
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
Game Space Features:
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
Homescreen Desing & Wallpaper:
- New animated Live wallpapers with Motion Effects.
- Also got New artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- New options to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
Security and Privacy:
Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
Tools and Applications:
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- New Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- New audio source selection for screen recording
Camera New UI:
- Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
Other Changelog Features:
- Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience
Also many New Features are coming for All realme smartphones after release its official Update. before getting OTA Update you can download and install Beta Version which is starting from January 2020.
Realme 3 Pro Realme UI Features Review:
If you want to see some Realme UI First Look Top Features Review then watch following video for reference.