Your device is receiving a new update for the month of November starting today Realme 5 Pro New OTA Update -Realme UI?
Realme 5 Pro: New OTA Update
In order to ensure the stability of this OTA, it will have a staged rollout. The OTA will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
Realme 5 software update carries firmware version RMX1971EX_11_A.16
● Android security patch: January 2020
● Fixed VoLTE call drop of Reliance JIO operator
● Fixed the third-party sports app automatically cleaned up while it is locked in the background
Notification Center and Status Bar
● Added fast switch toggles of dark mode in the notification center
● Updated font change supporting in Theme Store
- Added nightscape for the front camera
- Reduced noise in dark environments
- Optimized camera’s red tint issue
- Optimized camera clarity
- Optimized frame dropping for Arena of Valor
- Optimized the power consumption for some video applications
- Fixed-carrier network issues in certain areas
- Fixed issues of full-screen display notch area showing the prompt information error
The update also optimizes the multi-finger touch experience and includes various camera improvements. Realme has additionally improved the preloaded HDR mode and portrait mode on the Realme 5 Pro through the latest update. Similarly, the new software improves the overall system performance. The fresh software version notably comes just days after the Realme 5 Pro received its first software update that carried various camera improvements and security optimizations.
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Launch Set On 25 February India | Price Specifications
- Realme UI Android 11 Update Confirmed | Supported Devices
- How to Find GCAM(Google Camera) For any Android Devices
- MIUI 11 System App updates: February 2020
- Mi Gallery App Update-22.214.171.124 Rolling Out
According to the changelog posted on the Realme website, the latest software update for the Realme 5 Pro brings firmware version RMX1971EX_11_A.09. The update will initially be a staged rollout and is “randomly pushing out” to a limited number of users with a broader rollout planned for the next few days, the company said in an official post.
The changelog underlines that the update improves the system stability and adds Digital Wellbeing to the Realme 5 Pro. It also optimizes the multi-finger touch experience for some third-party apps.
Realme 5 Pro Review
Among other improvements, the Realme 5 Pro update improves the clarity and preview effect in the portrait mode and enhances the clarity in the HDR mode. The update also improves the effect of the primary rear camera in the zoom mode. Further, there are improvements towards the color performance and clarity of the front camera and the color performance of macro photography.
Since the latest update is rolling out in phases, it may take some time to reach your Realme 5 Pro. You can, however, manually check its presence on the device by going to the Settings menu.
As mentioned, the Realme 5 Pro received the first software update in India just earlier this month. That update included camera improvements and security optimizations.