Your device is receiving a new update for the month of February starting today Realme 5 Pro New OTA Update -Realme UI?
Realme 5 Pro: Realme UI
In order to ensure the stability of this OTA, it will have a staged rollout. The OTA will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
Realme 5 software update carries firmware version RMX1971EX_11_C.01
• Updated UI to realme UI
• Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
• Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
• Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
• Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
• Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
• Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
• Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added whole new charging animation.
• Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Added pause feature for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimized system built-in ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
• Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
• Added new live wallpapers.
• Added artistic wallpapers.
• Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on home screen.
• Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on home screen.
• Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operation.
• Support for animated wallpapers on the lock screen.
• Added a Simple Mode for the home screen, featuring larger fonts, icons, and a clearer layout.
• Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
• Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
• realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports a fuzzy match and contains a search history.
● Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab
The update also optimizes the multi-finger touch experience and includes various camera improvements. Realme has additionally improved the preloaded HDR mode and portrait mode on the Realme 5 Pro through the latest update. Similarly, the new software improves the overall system performance. The fresh software version notably comes just days after the Realme 5 Pro received its first software update that carried various camera improvements and security optimizations.
- Download Gcam (Google Camera) 6.1 for Redmi Note 8 Pro
- New Bypass Trick to Solve PUBG Ping Problem 2020 – 100% Working
- Mi Gallery App V188.8.131.52 – Arranged album Features Download Now
- MIUI 11 System App update – April 2020 Download Now
- NewPipe – Another way To watch the video in 1080p
According to the changelog posted on the Realme website, the latest software update for the Realme 5 Pro brings firmware version RMX1971EX_11_A.09. The update will initially be a staged rollout and is “randomly pushing out” to a limited number of users with a broader rollout planned for the next few days, the company said in an official post.
The changelog underlines that the update improves the system stability and adds Digital Wellbeing to the Realme 5 Pro. It also optimizes the multi-finger touch experience for some third-party apps.
Realme 5 Pro Review
Among other improvements, the Realme 5 Pro update improves the clarity and preview effect in the portrait mode and enhances the clarity in the HDR mode. The update also improves the effect of the primary rear camera in the zoom mode. Further, there are improvements towards the color performance and clarity of the front camera and the color performance of macro photography.
Since the latest update is rolling out in phases, it may take some time to reach your Realme 5 Pro. You can, however, manually check its presence on the device by going to the Settings menu.
As mentioned, the Realme 5 Pro received the first software update in India just earlier this month. That update included camera improvements and security optimizations.