Realme 5 software update carries firmware version RMX1971EX_11_A.09
- The latest Realme 5 Pro update improves its system stability
- The update also optimises the multi-finger touch experience
- Realme 5 Pro update will initially be a staged rollout
The update also optmises the multi-finger touch experience and includes various camera improvements. Realme has additionally improved the preloaded HDR mode and portrait mode on the Realme 5 Pro through the latest update. Similarly, the new software improves the overall system performance. The fresh software version notably comes just days after the Realme 5 Pro received its first software update that carried various camera improvements and security optimisations.
- Monochrome & Glove Mode in MIUI-MIUI 11 Hidden Features In 2020
- Mi Themer App New Update – Version 184.108.40.206 Global- Premium Themes
- Realme X New Update: A.12 February OTA Roll Out, TOP Features
- Mix v1.0 Theme For MIUI 11 – Download Now
- MIUI Gallery Features Color Pop Up in Video and Photos
According to the changelog posted on the Realme website, the latest software update for the Realme 5 Pro brings firmware version RMX1971EX_11_A.09. The update will initially be a staged rollout and is “randomly pushing out” to a limited number of users with a broader rollout planned for the next few days, the company said in an official post.
The changelog underlines that the update improves the system stability and adds Digital Wellbeing to the Realme 5 Pro. It also optimises the multi-finger touch experience for some third-party apps.
Realme 5 Pro Review
Among other improvements, the Realme 5 Pro update improves the clarity and preview effect in the portrait mode and enhances the clarity in the HDR mode. The update also improves the effect of the primary rear camera in the zoom mode. Further, there are improvements towards the colour performance and clarity of the front camera and the colour performance of macro photography.
Since the latest update is rolling out in phases, it may take some time to reach your Realme 5 Pro. You can, however, manually check its presence on the device by going to the Settings menu.
As mentioned, the Realme 5 Pro received the first software update in India just earlier this month. That update included camera improvements and security optimisations.