Realme UI 3.0: How To Use Smart Theming Engine (Material You) Feature – Accent Color, Wallpaper based theme: Google has introduced the new operating system Android 12 for all OEMs, and Material You is the new design language, it is a completely new way of thinking about design. It takes a hyper-personalized approach to customization.
Realme has also released the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 skin for its fans. And it brings several features, such as Omoji Avatar, Sketchpad AOD, UI changes, and more. The latest iteration of its Android 12-based firmware now brings Material You color theme to supported devices. This is seen in Realme UI 3.0 under the name “Smart Theming Engine”. It’s great to see that one of the biggest features of Android 12 has found its way to Realme devices.
- OnePlus 10 Pro release date, price, specs and more
- Realme UI 3.0 Official Stock Wallpapers Collections – Download Link
- Tips and tricks: Do not purchase a laptop before checking these points
The Smart Theming Engine is to enables users to create designs that are personal to them. It automatically picks colors from your wallpaper and applies those colors across system elements of Realme UI 3.0. So your interface UI now feels more personal and cohesive across the board.
Realme UI 3.0: How to Change Accent Color with Smart Theming Engine
- Open Notification Panel
- Go into Settings
- Now tap on Personalizations
- Scroll down and tap on ColorS
- There are several features in Smart Theming Engine. [Color Themes, Wallpaper Color Picking, Custom Colors]
How to use Color Themes
How to use Color Themes
The new Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 skin gives you 5 preset themes for your preferences, based on your mood.
Just Tap on any theme to set and change the accent color.
How To Use Wallpaper Color Picking
- On bottom the Wallpaper Color Picking option is apper
- Tap on to go into the setting
- The Wallpaper Color Picking feature can chnage color of the Quick Settings Toggles, Icons, Buttons change.
- But there’s a change that the color changes based on your Wallpaper, which the AI analyse and extract the main color of the wallpaper and changes it.
How To Use Custom Colors
In Realme UI 2.0, we had 5 Presets, and 10 Single Colors to change the theme of our Realme device. But in Realme UI 3.0, we have brought to customize the color of theming.
- on the bottom of the screen
- Tap on Custom icon
- Select your fevourite colore for Accent Color
- Tap on Save.
That’s all for this article. Keep Visiting Digital sphere For More Stuff.