As, Samsung is a South Korean multinational company, which is having its headquarters in Samsung town Seoul. It comprises numerous affiliated businesses. Samsung already expands its smartphone and electronics brand in INDIA. And it is the most trusted and largest electronics brand worldwide. And this company recently announced its new frame in 2020 with a new online range of TV- Samsung, although which is the most loveable one. The new edition of its Frame TV 2020 and 10 new Smart TV models in India. The frame of its new TVs will be available on Flipkart and Samsung’s official online store Samsung Shop.
TVs are just started with a price of Rs 31,990
Some of the new online Smart TV range – 4K UHD, FHD and HD Ready TVs – is soon going to be launched under the ‘Get More from TV’ campaign on Flipkart and the ‘Wondertainment’ campaign on Amazon.
GUIDELINES AND OFFERS:
SO, there are certain offers, which is the best suitable for you.
Consumers can also go through exciting no-cost EMI options, and it starts with EMIs at Rs 3,125 for 24 months for The Frame 2020, and Rs 805 for 18 months for the new range of online Smart TVs.
Exclusive offers who will buy through Flipkart –
Those who will purchase TVs using prepaid transactions in the first 48 hours, of the sale on online TVs, using their debit cards and credit cards will definitely get additional instant cashback of up to Rs 1,500.
Exclusive offers who will buy through amazon:
All the customers are getting promised that they get an instant cashback up to Rs 1,000 on prepaid transactions through their SBI credit cards.
Samsung with its new frame in 2020 comes up with an exclusive range of online TVs that come loaded with powerful and great new features that will not only enhance viewing experience but will also treat our loveable customers to a new standard of indulgence and also brings a prettier experience. These beautifully designed TVs are equipped to surpass the changing content consumption needs of our consumers, in today’s world and also sync with their lifestyle demands.
WHAT COMPANY CLAIMS REGARDING ITS DESIGN?
* Company said that they are designed for ” young millennials and consumers of online content.”
The new Frame of 2020 and its 10 new Smart TV models also provide native support for a wide range of OTT platforms such as
Those who are purchasing Samsung’s new Smart TVs will get access to content with attractive offers worth Rs 1,095, also avail up to 50 percent discount, and will also get subscriptions of OTT platforms such as Eros Now and ZEE5.
Likewise, they also get a subscription for music streaming apps such as Gaana Plus for one-year and Apple Music for 3 months. Consumers purchasing. The company said with a new Frame of 2020 you will also be offered a free three-month subscription to the Samsung Art Store worth Rs 897, housing curated artworks from around the world. The TVs are secured by multi-layered Knox for unmatched security and provide seamless access to Office 365 services over the cloud.
It has various new and latest features so let’s diccuss with us
- 4k quantum processor with a clock speed of 1.7GHz.
- Auto Hotspot technology
- Support voice assistants such as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa in addition to Samsung’s native Bixby
- USB 3.0
- Game Enhancer for smooth lag-free gaming
- Content Guide for curated content
- Personal Computer Mode
- Home Cloud
- Music Player
- can easily adjust the screen’s lighting
- Its adaptive sound feature is said to analyze each and every scene in real-time to identify and can also render the sound type.
- contrast based on the surrounding light
- Motion and brightness sensors
- When the TV is not on it can also be utilized as a picture frame to showcase photos, art mode features too.
- It also helps to transform living space into a gallery.
AVAILABILITY OF SIZES:
- 32 inch
The new FHD and HD Ready Smart TV range will be available from 43-inch and 32-inch respectively.
- The TVs is just started with a price of Rs 31,990
- 32 inch at Rs 14,490
- 43 inch atRs 36,990
- 50-inch at Rs. 74,990
- 55-inch at Rs 84990
- 65-inch priced at Rs 1,39,990
- For the 43-inch model price of FHD, HD Ready TV will go up with Rs 31,990.