To experience the trick, all you have to do is search for “Thanos” on Google and click on his Infinity stone-studded gauntlet, placed on the right-hand side of the screen.
Remember how shocking it was to see some of our beloved superheroes turn into dust with the snap of a finger in “Avengers: Infinity War”? Google is taking us down that road again with a unique search trick.
As the film, “Avengers: Endgame” releases today, Google has dropped an Avengers Easter egg that unleashes fictional supervillain Thanos’ destructive power on your web page.
- PixelExperience ROM for the Redmi Note 9s/9Pro(Curtana)
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S/9Pro
- POCO X2 Received MIUI 220.127.116.11 Stable Update – Download Now
- Redmi Note 8 Pro Received MIUI 18.104.22.168 Stable Update Based on Android 10
- Redmi Note 9 Pro: MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable update | Optimized Battery Backup
The moment you click on the Thanos gauntlet, the magic will begin. You will see all the search results slowly fading away. The Google page will automatically move up and down as the results tabs disappear. Google also displays the reduction in the number of search results from around 87 million to 43 million.
There’s, however, a twist.
Avengers: Endgame released today in India. In the movie, the character of Thanos is being played by Josh Brolin.
Thanos first appeared in Marvel Comics’ The Invincible Iron Man number 55 in February 1973. He made his debut in the first Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) ensemble movie The Avengers in 2012.