To experience the trick, all you have to do is search for “Thanos” on Google and click on his Infinity stone-studded gauntlet, placed on the right-hand side of the screen.
Remember how shocking it was to see some of our beloved superheroes turn into dust with the snap of a finger in “Avengers: Infinity War”? Google is taking us down that road again with a unique search trick.
As the film, “Avengers: Endgame” releases today, Google has dropped an Avengers Easter egg that unleashes fictional supervillain Thanos’ destructive power on your web page.
- How to Switch the Redmi Note 7 from Global ROM to China ROM?
- How to Install TWRP and Root the Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Always On AMOLED Display For Any Android Device
- MIUI 10 Global Beta 9.5.9 Update for Redmi Note 5 Pro & Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Best Theme For MIUI 10: Double Tap Theme: Customize & Make It Yours
The moment you click on the Thanos gauntlet, the magic will begin. You will see all the search results slowly fading away. The Google page will automatically move up and down as the results tabs disappear. Google also displays the reduction in the number of search results from around 87 million to 43 million.
There’s, however, a twist.
Avengers: Endgame released today in India. In the movie, the character of Thanos is being played by Josh Brolin.
Thanos first appeared in Marvel Comics’ The Invincible Iron Man number 55 in February 1973. He made his debut in the first Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) ensemble movie The Avengers in 2012.