The word “Theme” is a type of customization you apply to your device’s UI. Though MIUI itself is a very nice UI to be used on Xiaomi phones, Dark iOS 14.1 dual mode v12 supports MIUI Themes where Mi Fans can change themes and enjoy the freedom of customization. Along with Themes Mi fans can also change Fonts, get New Wallpapers and Ringtones for their devices. So today we will show you OneUi the Best animated Theme i.e. iOS 14.1 dual mode v12
Best iOS 14.1 dual mode v12 Customization MIUI Theme
iOS 14.1 dual mode v12 is a wonderful theme for Xiaomi devices. This theme will completely makeover your device layout. It will give a pleasant look, a completely different UI, cool features, and a decent layout. You will find a different keyboard, notification panel, beautiful icons, new status bar, Settings looks better, and other MIUI apps like Phone, Messages, File manager, Contacts, and Volume panels have that make this theme wonderful.
If you want to try a new theme on your device then just download the theme with the official Mi Theme Store link. If you want a .mtz file then it is also available for this theme. For more MIUI theme visit the MIUI Theme page of our website at there you will find an awesome theme that you wanna definitely try.
- NAME: iOS 14.1 dual mode v12
- DESIGNER: Costantino
- Theme Size: 22.8 MB
iOS 14.1 dual mode v12 Theme Previews:
iOS 14.1 dual mode v12 theme is compatible with all MIUI 12 devices. It works awesome in all Xiaomi Redmi and POCO devices. This miui theme changes your mobile look completely as it is a premium design. It will blow your mind with its new UI design, color, characteristics, and looks. It is a complete package of different colors, consistency and probably you may find it as one of the best MIUI Themes for your regular use.
What’s New ( Changelogs):
- Winter MIUI LockScreen
- New Winter Colourful icon pack
- Home screen Christmas cool widget
- New Winter Control Center Design
- DarkSystem UI
- Dark and Orange phone dialer
We are tried this theme on POCO X2 running MIUI 184.108.40.206, and they all worked perfectly. However, some themes might not be support devices with a 16:9 screen ratio, and you may have problems for this reason. Therefore, you can restart your device after applying this theme.
How to Install Themes on Xiaomi MIUI 12 phones
Install the theme from Theme Center
- Open the theme center Link in the Inbuild Mi Browser
- it will open the digitalspheretech official website
- find the theme center link on that
- Click the Download link it will automatically open the theme center
- Then this theme will appear, download that theme & install
Install the theme from MediaFire
- Once you’ve downloaded the MIUI theme in .mtz extension on your computer, copy the same into your device storage or SD card using a standard USB cable.
- Go to the app drawer on your device and launch the Themes app.
- Download Theme Editor For MIUI from Play Store.
- Under the Theme tab, you need to select Offline.
- Here you’ll see the list of all offline themes that come pre-installed on your smartphone.
- Scroll down and tap on Import.
- Now, access the appropriate folder, and tap the .mtz theme file which you have saved to device storage.
- The theme will install and it will be shown along with other offline themes.
- Select the theme and tap on “Apply”.
So I hope guys you like this theme, so please comment below your favorite theme so that I can review the same accordingly so guys see you in the next one.
So I hope guys you like this theme, so please comment below your favorite theme so that I can review the same accordingly so guys see you in the next one