MIUI 11 Stable Update was announced at the Xiaomi event yesterday. And now the latest beta build of MIUI 11 global is available for most of the Xiaomi Phones. Redmi Note 7s is one of them, So here in this post. We will help to Download MIUI 11 global On Redmi Note 7s. The new beta build of MIUI 11 runs on the Android 9 PIE and comes with an October security patch. This time Xiaomi make so many changes in the MIUI 11. Some of the best changes are the brand new Recents app menu. Top 2 MIUI 11 Hidden Features
MIUI 11 Hidden Features
- Make Any App As A Floating window
- Theme center Animation
Make Any App As A Floating window
normally we are using gaming turbo mode only for adding the game apps in that but we can do better than instead of adding the gaming app so are you excited
- Monochrome & Glove Mode in MIUI-MIUI 11 Hidden Features In 2020
- Mi Themer App New Update – Version 220.127.116.11 Global- Premium Themes
- Realme X New Update: A.12 February OTA Roll Out, TOP Features
- Mix v1.0 Theme For MIUI 11 – Download Now
- MIUI Gallery Features Color Pop Up in Video and Photos
- Open the Security App
- Click on gaming Turbo
- add apps that you need to use
- then open any app that you have added in gaming turbo
- now you can see the gaming turbo option on the top left side of the app
- slide that & you will find the floating toggle
- in that, you can open floating window (browser, facebook, WhatsApp)
- for more info watch the video below
Theme center Animation
when you open the theme app in mini 11 u can see some changes in that app, before MIUI 11 we used to open the particular theme then we can see the lock screen & home screen animations but finally MIUI 11 develop the app for us, now we can simply see the animation of lock screen & home screen in the main theme page
For more, you can watch the above video
How To Install MIUI 11 Stable Update
- Download the MIUI 11 Global stable Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update Package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 11 Global stable Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 11 Global stable update on your Xiaomi Phone.
- Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.