How to Update Redmi Note 3 to Miui 10 officially
Guide to is here and now everyone can Snapdragon and Mediatek version. Xiaomi released two versions of Redmi note 3 out of which one was the Indian variant which came with Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and another being the China variant which came with Mediatek Processor. So in this Guide, we will show you Easiest way to .
Xiaomi redmi note 3 comes with a 5.5-inch display which has a resolution of 1080X1920, under the hood of the smartphone there is Qualcomm snapdragon 650 processor coupled with 3Gb of ram. At the back of the smartphone, there is 13Mp camera whereas at front Xiaomi has provided 5Mp camera unit. You can Also Check , As of now Redmi Note 3 runs on Miui 9 but in this guide, we will show you How to Update Redmi Note 3 to Miui 10.
Install Miui 10 in Redmi note 3 Snapdragon
Things to Remember before you Update Redmi Note 3 to Miui 10
· Make sure there is more than 65% battery on your smartphone
· Make sure you have made a backup of all Important files on your Redmi Note 3.
· Make sure your device is running on Latest Miui 9 so that we can receive latest Miui 10 Update straight away from Xiaomi on our device.
· Internet Connection is required to For Redmi Note 3.
Download Miui 10 Rom for Redmi Note 3
Guide to Update Redmi Note 3 to Miui 10
· First of all Make sure that you have completed all the things given in the Pre-requisites section
· Now Reboot your Smartphone
· Now head over to the App drawer on your smartphone
- Now open the App Drawer
- Now tap on Check for updates Option
- Now Your Device Will Check for Updates Available for your Redmi note 3
- Now you Will see an Update
- Tap on Download Now
- Now After Downloading You Will get Option ” Reboot”
- Tap on That
- Now wait for the installation to get Completed
- Now wait for the installation to get completed
- That’s all !!! This is how you can Update Redmi Note 3 to Miui 10
#Step 2 to Install Miui 10 Rom on Redmi Note 3
· First of all Download Miui 10 Update For Redmi Note 3 from Official Website
· Now place the Update in Download Rom folder on your Xiaomi device
· Now go to the settings on your Smartphone
· Now Tap on About Phone
· Now tap on System Update option
· Now tap on settings option
· Now Tap on Choose update package
· Now select the Update you downloaded from Xiaomi’s Official Update
· Now tap on Reboot and install
· Now wait for the installation to get completed
· That’s all !!! This is How you can Update Redmi Note 3 to Miui 10 Easily
So this was our guide on How to Update Redmi Note 3 to miui officially, I hope this Guide helped you in Updating your Note 3 to Latest Miui 10. In case of you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.