Xiaomi Redmi 9A has recently launched the new smartphone Redmi 9. Now the company is preparing to bring its cheaper model Redmi 9A. According to the latest navbharat times report, the phone has reached the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) of the US for approval. Some specifications of the phone have also been revealed from the FCC listing.
According to the report, this cheap smartphone from Redmi will have a 5020mAh battery that will come with 10W fast charging. This phone will support 4G network. This will be the upgraded model of the company’s Redmi 8A Dual smartphone launched in India last year.
Redmi 9A can look like:
- The phone can have a 6.5-inch display. Earlier reports said that its display will be of an IPS LCD display with resolution (720 x 1600 pixels).
- The phone can get Helio G70 processor with and 3 GB of RAM.
- This smartphone, which works on Android 10, will have 32 GB of internal storage.
- To increase storage, it will also have a micro SD card slot.
- Gorilla Glass 5 which is really good.
- Stylish and notch-free display.
- The battery backup will be good because of 5000 mAH.
Backside looking side of the phone –
The back color of the phone is colored through an intricate IMT process. Due to this, the backside gets a perfect design and superb color. It will be available in a different color which is not given by the company yet.
Now Talking about the camera
The phone will get a 5-megapixel front camera and a 13-megapixel single rear camera.
Its price can range from 100 Euros to 120 Euros (around (around Rs 8500 to Rs 10,000).
The company has not provided any data regarding the launch date. However many sources say it might be on 23rd June 2020.